QUILTED ECO DOWN PUFFER (-20°C)-BLACK
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Matte-shine heat pressed quilted puffer parka
PRODUCT DETAILS & FEATURES
• Feather touch poly-filled insulation.
• High density nylon shell fabric with water repellent coating.
• High density lining with multi media pockets.
• 3-piece hood construction with puffer peak and adjustable drawstring.
• Engineered high neck design with heat pressed placket for cold wind face protection.
• Full zipper center front.
• 2 lower large patch pockets with heat pressed flaps lined with soft micro fleece pocketing for
extra warmth and comfort.
• Anti-storm rib cuff with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
• Worn comfortably up to -20°C climate control jacket ( up to -4 °F ).
SIZE AND FIT
• Center back length 30 inches / 76 cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Shell: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% Polyester micro fiber. Insulation: 100% Polyester. • Machine wash in cold water.
Currently all of Point Zero Products are shipped via FedEx and Canada Post.
Free Standard Shipping offer is valid on orders of $99 or more placed online at www.pointzero.ca for standard shipping in Canada only.
No promo code is required to redeem free shipping.
The $99 is calculated after discounts and before taxes. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer is subject to change without notice.
All orders within Canada are shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order. The date you receive your order will depend on the shipping method you select. Orders shipped to the United States will ship between 3-6 business days.
***Due to increased safety measures at our distribution center and with our shipping partners, you may experience a delay in the shipment or delivery of your order***
www.PointZero.ca/ www.Point-Zero.com offers a full refund* or exchange on all regular priced online purchases of products if they are returned in the condition in which they were sold, with the original tags, within 14 days.